RE: [T3] Voltage regulator

My comments below.
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta GL 2.0L, boringly bone-stock
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/

Yep, regulator.  Buy a new one...why take chances on a used one, especially
an old one from a junkyard.  Also, please pester Jim Adney about getting hot
on his electric regulator.  I've seen 'em for other manufacturers but none
for ours.

>Second question,  How do I get my rear defrost working?  What are the
>common problems?  I think I should start trouble shooting this since it
>is winter and my window is now fogging... :-)

Check the relay under the back seat, should be mounted on the kick board.
Make sure electrical connections are clean and grounds are good.

3?~@??? Mon Dec 07 22:05:38 1998