RE: [T3] Oil additives?

Generally I'm with Jim.  None of the 'Marvel Mystery Oil' type gunk ever
touches my motors.

I saw somebody put one can of STP Oil treatment (a little one-pint
tennis-ball can type affair) into their car (in the summer), and it was too
thick and bogged up the oil sump, and in approximately 2 minutes, no mo'
bearings!

The other side of the coin is, I watched the Slick 50 guys put in a quart of
their snake oil into a lawn mower, and run it for about 10 minutes, and then
drain the crank case completely, and start the engine up.  Bugger ran
literally for two hours, open throttle.

That's a lawn mower engine though; who knows?

Still isn't any in my car.