RE: [T3] Oil additives?

DON'T .

Hopefully that stopped you. My motor (original 66) was running ok and
getting not a bad consumption when I decided it was time for a oil change. I
cleaned the filter-screen and flushed the old oil out, then added the new
oil and some of the super duper stuff that will all but give you 99 mpg and
a 25% increase in tire life. Two weeks later the motor seized up, cause -
the super juice loosened all the muck that has been dropped out of
suspension form the past years and it packed onto the bearing. Morale of the
story is ...... Yes use the stuff, BUT only if you are sure that there is no
residual gunk in the motor holding it together.

Ps. I did get the 25% increase in tire life though

Carl