[T3] Type III Parts For Sale

Hi all,

	I have a really nice back engine hood for a ' 67 Fasty for sale.  The hood is perfect with no dents and no scratches---simply perfection.  The first $75.00 plus whatever the shipping is gets it.

	I also have a really nice pair of original chrome reflectors/assembly which mount under the back tail lights (really nice and hard to find).  The first $ 40.00 plus shipping gets em.

	I also have an extremely hard to find pair of back up lights which mount to the back bumper of a Type III that I will let go for $ 40.00 plus shipping.  Thanks......

Greg

' 63 Beetle
' 63 Notch
' 67 Fasty