Re: Sound off

On 3 Dec 98, at 22:25, Steve Glavas wrote:

> The PO didn't realize a leaking
> seals would let water in, then rust the inside of the car. The outside
is,
> as you would expect from a CA car, rust free.  It is happily garaged
> during the rain storms we are having now.

Do you know about the usual source of water from above due to clogged
up water drain tubes from the fresh air box?  This is the most likely
cause of water that gets in when the car just sits in the rain.

It was a leaking windshield seal.  I could actually see the water coming
in from it.  I replaced it and had no problems since.  But, no, I
haven't checked the box yet.

> This leads me to another question:
>     Anyone got a blue left door for a 71?

Yes!

Is it in good shape?  What's on it?  How much would shipping be?  I also
got wind of  a door in the SF area @ Bud's Bugs...   Let me know.

Steve