Re: [T3] Oh Where, Oh Where Can My Squareback Be?(

>That's unbelievable that you have to have every car on your property
>licensed AND insured!?

Move to the boonies!

Until I voluntarily had five vehicles towed away last week
(heck, even I, a slob by profession of faith, finally became
embarrassed at the mess), I had 14 (count 'em, 14) vehicles on my
seven-acre property.  A couple of 'em even ran!

And nobody ever told me to move 'em out.

I opted for showing consideration  for my neighbors and began weeding
my treasure trove.  Actually, I was afraid that the Tar Committee
would get together with the Feathers Committee and call on me.
Really,  no, to their credit none of my neighbors bitched to me.
Country dwellers  tend to be live-and-let-live folks.

You city folks, if this little (true) story doesn't help you
understand why some of us choose to live out in the country, away
from strangulating regulations and buttinski neighbors... well,
sorry, if you don't know, I can't tell you.

Excuse me  for wanting to be alone now... I am having withdrawal
pains.... down to nine junkers..and all that empty space!

Phil
dillard@suu.edu