Re: [T3] Sound off

In a message dated 12/4/98 11:18:08 AM PDT, zoofye@micron.net writes:

<< Can you say the Dark, Dark, Dark, Dark, Dark, Dark, Dark, Black Hole
 Side???? .... sheesh....

 Robert
 '73 broken back

 AAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH
HHHHTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

 Brian "It isn't even grey" Fye
 64 Notchster >>

I am REALLY Insulted by the replies to my notch.  I bought this "parts Car"
for  $500. five years ago  It was an empty shell with a motor  and  body parts
stuffed inside (I do have pictures to prove it!) and  even though it's not
original, none of  you two would have had the balls to take  on such a project
(I don't have balls either, I'm a woman) there may be custom projects that you
don't approve of, but before you make you wise-ass remarks, think about the
hard work and Imagination that a person has put into their pride and joy.