Re: [T3] Oh Where, Oh Where Can My Squareback Be?( the law took her away from me)

MAN!! and I keep hearing how bad California is in relation to cars.
That's unbelievable that you have to have every car on your property
licensed AND insured!? At least here for 5.00 a year we can non-op
the thing to keep it from the 'car-harvesters'. (I wanted to say
'nazis' but thought I'd better not, opps!)   ;^)

What if they don't run?  Sounds like you'd really be screwed. Better
keep them behind a fence or something out of view.

Tom
Redding CA