[T3]

I been having a oil pressure problem w/ my newly self built motor.

It seems as my car warms up i lose oil pressure.  At 1100rpm i get about
13psi
and when i'm cruising about 3000rpm i'm getting 27-30 psi. Sometimes i lose
all oil pressure alltogether at idle (car dies) I'm thinking its over
heating.

I thought it might be the pressure releif valve (single releif case)
plunger sticking so i replaced both the spring and plunger w/ new ones from
CB.

I don't know what to do!

Thorkhild@accessone.com