[T3] Sound off

Here's my current litter:

1969 Automatic FI Square, very little rust, great interior, red w/
full-length tubular roof rack, FOR SALE (see VWTYPE3 web site)
1973 FI Fastback, new sumatra green polyurethane, EMPI *-spokes, new
interior (tan/brown), purchased for $300 now looking good as new
1998 New Beetle, red w/ sport package and cold climate package (the
travellin' car)
1998 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic, w/ Deluxe chrome tank

Previous cars include:

1980 Plymoth Horizon (icy roads caused this car to head straight into a
curb, pushing control arm back 5 inches...now with uncle who fixed it for
$50)
1980 Dodge Omni 024 (given to uncle after I broke the exhaust manifold)
1974 Superbeetle (given to me by guy down the street...my first VW, red)
1974 Superbeetle (bought for $600, received many parts from first super,
driven for 5 years with minimal costs...great car...now with caring new
owner)
1994 Honda Civic EXA (sold because I drove the superbeetle all the time)
1960 European Sunroof Beetle (shipped to VA from Iowa, required total redo
of all systems, now operational and with new owner and fellow listee, RJ
S.)

Previous motorcycles include:

1982 Kawasaki KZ 550 LTD (with new owner who blew hole in engine case)
1981 Suzuki GS 750 L (with new owner who rides it frequently, like it
should be ridden)

-Doug, age 26
douglas_brashear@mail.amsinc.com