Re: [T3] Sound Off TYPE III Fans

I just have a 68 Notchback http://members.xoom.com/panin/myride1.htm
in which I think I ran it to a mild heart attack when I drove it from
Dallas to Killeen TX (3 hours drive) at an almost constant 85-90 mph.
Now I have this engine vibration  at certain speed (about 10-20 mph).
I took the engine out and found the cooling thins a bit loose but
still have the vibration and can not find it (Any Ideas??!)...oh well,
I will as soon as I strip it all out for a full restoration.....one of
these days along with a '64 T1 sedan I got around back some where.
I also have a lil hooptie that I keep just in case of an emergency. It
is at http://members.xoom.com/panin/myride2.htm

take care
Luis