RE: [T3] Sound Off TYPE III Fans

Let's in ascending order....

60 something shortned VW Floorpan
	with wheels and a roll cage and a 1600 Dual Port.  Talk about
	quick. (1st "car" at 13 yrs old.  Drove the wheels off
	(literally a couple of times) over two years)
75 Buick Regal
	High school car - 350 cu.in. engine - need I say more...
75 Super Beetle
	(Nice Custom - will have to post some of the pictures)
70 Convertible Bug
	(still have most of the pieces for this one.  1st crankshaft up
	 engine build)
72 Super Beetle
	(beater grad school car - but made the 1500 mile one way trip
	to MN a half a dozen times)
89 Chevy S10 Pick-up
	1st new "car" as a college grad
89 Honda Civic Hatch
	traded-in the 8 month old S10 for this one after our dog jumped
	out of the box at 60 mph.  Long story, but the dog survived.
	Rear-ended and totaled in Boston, MA
69 Beetle
	Brought home my first born in this one.....
68 Beetle
	Project that never got going
91 Honda Civic 4 Door
	Growing family needs better car with more doors...
71 Fastback FI Auto (1st time around with my current car)
	Thought it was too nice to fall subject to my DARK SIDE
	tendencies.  It only had 36kmiles "original" on it this time...
92 Mercury Sable Wagon   ---------------|
93 Mercury Villager Van		 	|
95 Mercury Tracer LTS		   	|--Obviously my Ford years
96 Mercury Mystique			|
98 Mercury Villager Van (current van)---|
71 VW Fastback FI Auto (current project - repurchased)
	Now with 68k on the odometer adn 3 years worth of NY state rust.
	Aaaahhhh - now it is ready for the DARK SIDE knife.
83 Mercury Lynx
	(beater winter work car for these long, salty Minnesota winters
	 - the price was right - FREE)

I count 18 cars in 21 years.....not counting my parents cars that
I drove while in high school and the cars I borrowed regularly
while in college including a street-legal,race-prepped 83 Pontiac
Trans Am that is still the fastest, best handling car I have
driven.

That's my rundown.  It has been really interesting reading about
the car histories of each of us.  Let's hear from the rest.

John Jaranson
71 FI Auto Fasty ( I should have never let her go...but am glad
she is back)