Re: [T3] Sound Off TYPE III Fans

 65 1500s notchback; Just bought it in October. It's a little on the dark side
since it's lowered a bit front and rear and with the "real" Porsche 2 litre
wheels but I'm leaving the engine stock for now - it just runs too well to
mess with it. It was originally painted aqua blue but is currently black with
a white interior. Like many others on the list, mine needs rockers but
otherwise in good shape for the $ I paid for it. I've had lots of VW's
(bugs,busses, rabbits and a thing) but this is my 1st type 3 !! The wife even
loves the car - that makes it much easier when it comes time to buy parts for
it!

Robert K
65 1500s Notchback
67 sunroof Beetle
No money left for paint - Gene Berg has it all !!