RE: [T3] Antique auto insurance

Yes, I do know about USAA and have spoken with a rep. but I don't have that
zero-thing (officer) going.  I have a friend ('98 Passat, and yes, I was an
influence for him to buy VW ;) who uses them and he's happy.  I was enlisted
and I know there were some others on this list who are/were enlisted so when
USAA finally gets to that point please let us know.

Thanks,
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta, boringly bone-stock