[T3] Antique auto insurance

Okay, since my newest family member is sucking money outta my wallet I'm
dropping my current stated value insurance on my Square and I'd like to put
her
on one of those ultra-inexpensive, antique car, less than 5000 mile per
year,
yadda yadda yadda insurance programs.  Who knows of a good company and has
their
phone number because, even though I won't be driving her nearly as much as
I'd
like, when I eventually do drive her I'd like to be covered.

Thanks volks,
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta, boringly bone-stock