[T3] Remember, it's not the size of the armrest that matters,...

....or is it? How is everybody doing? Quick question, as per the Sewfine
interior catalog, is there a difference between the "long" and "short"
Type III backseat armrest? How does one tell the difference, is there a
point to measure to/from? I have the one from my Notch, and one from a
early Fastback that I got at a (now gone) junkyard the other day, and
they look alike to the eye. Anybody know? Thanks a bunch, again.
David Walters
'73 1600 (as in pieces) L Notchback
S. FL, USA