Re: [T3] Brake Bleeding

Jamie,
	A complete fluid flush & replacement may not be a bad idea
although that probably won't fix the pulling to one side problem. It
could be the brakes need adjusting or the hose (read flex hoses from
lines to cylinders) need replacing. I would recommend replacing all four.
As over the years the inside of these hoses deteriate & collapse.
Tom
'68 FB (Thumper)
'70 Bug