[T3] Brake Bleeding

I was bleeding the LF wheel last week and I got a pretty amber/chocolate
concoction that resembled Ovaltine.   Last night I noticed that the
fluid in the bottle I used to save it had cleared up and the "stuff" had
settled at the bottom.  It was milky and creamy (not unlike a Milkyway
Bar).  What am in for?  Will a complete system flush do the trick?  Or,
is this major surgery (ie complete replacement of brake lines )?  The
car stops fine and the pedal does not feel mushy or soft.  It does dive
to the right immediately upon pressing the pedal for about a second,
then it feels as though the pressure equalizes in the front and the car
stops straight.  Or, it might be that I have adapted to this dive to the
right and subconciously compensate for it.

Any clues?

Jaime
68 SQBK - For Sale