[T3] Help

Hey everyone,

	Hope someone can help me out with my '67 Fastback.  Everytime I drive this car I get a strong smell of gasoline.  I have looked for leaks but cannot find any at all.  I cannot even tell where the smell of gasoline is coming from because it is all inside the car.  I refuse to drive the car till I find out what is wrong.  Any ideas>>>??????  I may have to take it to a actual mechanic,  OOOH NNNNOO.  Help.

Greg