[T3] FS: 1966 RestoCustom 1966 Squareback

For more information please visit:
http://cust2.iamerica.net/mowrey/square.htm

I know I haven't posted that much to the group, but
this is a friends car, and he needs help selling it.  If
I had the money, I would pick up this cherry squareback for
my self, because I know how much money he has in the
thing, and he's asking about half of what he has in it, so
please if you know anyone looking for a good car, please
show them this website.

Thank you so much
Charles Mowrey
3 Karmann Ghia's (For sale), 2 Squarebacks,
1 Fastback (SOLD!) , 1 Bug, 1 1941 Chevy, and
1 REALLY understanding wife.
Please visit my website
Http://cust2.iamerica.net/mowrey