Re: [T3]No water camming out

On 27 Aug 98, at 19:06, A.m-T3lover wrote:

> I have to replace the water nuzzel (that thing that the water comming out
> of it and
> splash to the windshind), is ther any trik to do this without taking half
> of the car out.
> I have notice that the wipper motor right below it and i have to take out
> the cd player
> and wipper motor to rich it.

The spray nozzle can be removed from the outside if you need to, but
it can be cleaned with a sewing pin, which usually makes removal
unnecessary.  The sewing pin can also be used to re-aim the nozzles,
which are little balls with holes in them, by using the pin as a
lever in the hole to turn the ball.

If you must remove the complete nozzle, just push it firmly to one
side while lifting the other side.  If that doesn't work, push it
toward the other side.

Jim