Re: still won't idle

> Replace that press sens hose!
ok, it's all happening on saturday, hopefully.

> Check your temp sensors, with the Bentley specs and make sure the cold start
> injector plug isn't reversed with the intake air temp sensor.
ok

>  158K,  WOW!
>  Engine owes you nothin!  Boy sombody built it right
a company called volkswagen....

> and you drove it right too!
no, i have the old dear that drove the first 149k to thank.

>  Jim said that sometimes they will go for quite a while even when I would
consider them > shot.  IF you dont hear bearing knock on startup you may be OK
for a while.  Around
> town anyway.
sounds ok on startup and doesn't perceptibly burn oil (maybe cos it's all
dripped out before it gets to the combustion chamber....)

thanks keith