Re: [T3] More on the hi-po (?) Fuel Injection debate. Or...

>>totally removed anything that even looked like fuel injection from
>the
>>car.
>>there has to be (almost) a way to run the stock injectors with a
>>different ECU and not be hampered (Please do not take offense) by the
>>limits of the stock ECU.  Perhaps I could even have an O2 sensor to
>>handle the fuel mixture.

>Adding an O2 sensor would require more hardware to the computer and is
>not
>an
>easy task, particularly if you want to do this with a stock T3
>computer.

That is just the point.  I do not have a stock computer.  I do not have a
intact wiring harness.  I do not have a pressure sensor.  I do not have
an electric fuel pump.  I am looking for an ECU of new design I can wire
into the car using the stock motor but will allow me to tune for
performance changes.

Scott