Re: [T3] Stuff

I think I want to buy it so I can return it to stock...um, how much work do
you think that's be?

;-P

-Doug
69 auto FI square
73 FI fasty
98 NB
douglas_brashear@mail.amsinc.com

Please respond to zoofye@micron.net

To:   a t-3 club <type3@vwtype3.org>
cc:    (bcc: Douglas Brashear/AMS/AMSINC)
Subject:  [T3] Stuff

Okay,
Time to vent...I rescently got flamed because I bought my new car and
immediately put it for sale.  Because I'm asking a tidy some, the flame
said, to the affect, that I had no emotional attachment to my purchase.
And because of this, I was just a profiter.  Does this mean I am to sell
all my stocks at a loss?  Does this mean if opportunity comes to get a
great deal that I have to take a loss on a vehicle later?  I love this
car, but if someone loves it more than me...

Brian Fye
64 Notch Roadster  (The dark, dark side)