RE: [T3] Oil temp

Not a clue.  I don't have a temp gauge, just an oil pressure gauge at the
stock
location.  I do have a fitting in my secondary cooler loop (after the oil
cooler) for an 80-psi pressure gauge...just gotta find a spot to put the
gauge.
Hey, anyone know where I can get a two or three pod pillar mount?
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member