[T3] Kustom 1 Wharehouse

Has any one else had any problems with this company ???????

I ordered the single quiet pack from them and after 2 phone calls to Orange
CA. I was C.O.D. for $ 11 dollars. Now the muffler is dead because it some
how ripped ( don't ask me how )

I called and talked to the manager and was told that I was never told a
shipping price of 5.95$  and that I was wrong.

And now barley 30 days later the muffler ( Actually the header) is trashed.
I truly think this bites. It is broken where the tubs connect before the
muffler bolts on. The metal is so thin that I have seen old underwear
thicker than this stuff.

Before warned

James