Re: Carbs vs FI

BrianF=> Does anybody besides me believe this is a boxer/brief, less
      => filling/tastes great debate?

What I don't get is why y'all are debating. The point was that Trends
based its 'article' on the myth that FI is a big problem and included
intentionally misleading information about FI systems (the photo).
Whatever technology you like better, this isn't good for *anybody*.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 343