Re: SHOW PICS

<<http://members.xoom.com/panin/Splash24.html >>
here is a pic of my car from Luis. this show was in houston, right after I
picked the car up at the port on friday and the show was sunday. thanx Luis
and thanx to Big Al for the great time and setting up a place for me to stay
while I was down there.
so far I have added a roof rack, cleaned and painted the rims, washed the car,
new brakes, new clutch, new 1776 stock everything! except pistons, and lowered
two splines in the front, and loving it to death!!! car is running just fine
after the timing incedent but all fine now and happy!! just getting ready for
the trip to virginia. L8r!

mike shaffer