RE: [T3] Carbs vs FI

Asd the unofficial FI spokeman/evangelist for west central Florida, i
would have to give you a hearty amen, brother.  That they run is what is
important-  how they manage to do it is trivia.  To each is own monster-
If you wanna check your sync then I'll check my ohms and then we'll all
do lunch.

I love the FI, LOVE it.  Its a marvel of problem solving, long before
the abstractions that FI has become.  Its simple and beautiful because
it is partly mechanical and partly electrical and efficient without
being so obtuse that fixing is imposible.

carbs, with all of the advantages and limitations, are simple and
beautiful because they are completely mechanical, and can be fixed with
Mcguyver and some chewing cum.  Both work great (You will just have to
gas up a little more :)  )

Sad part is, i know I probably can't keep my baby running FI forever.
Someday all of the parts will be gone, the computers will be impossible
to find and pressure regulators extinct.  When that time comes, I'll
reach back onto my shelf and pull out the dual Solex's I bought for just
that purpose.

 FI or no, she will live forever.

Can i get a witness??

-rj