RE: [T3] VWT article!/ Is there any good pub.?

>  "think the rags get a little too much bad publicity.  For one thing,
> not
> every
> article is written by the staff -- they accept submissions from
> readers as
> well."

There is no such thing as bad publicity.  I've been reading the same
rags for the last 15 years and the only things that change are the names
of the companies that advertize in them.  I agree that there is useful
information, even across model types.  But for the most part it is
geared towards highlighting the advertisers and their products, which is
not necessarily a BAD thing.
As for the submissions they receive, they do have editors that 'read'
them.  They have complete editorial responsibility and I don't let them
off the hook for that lame excuse.

"I would suggest that one of our more knowledgeable members write and
article
> on
> how to *troubleshoot* the Type III FI system and what should/shouldn't
> be
> done
> to fix it.  The list could provide feedback if desired (gee, imagine
> the
> by-line
> if that was published! :)"

This is an excellent idea.  Would they dare publish such an article?