Re: [T3] T3 in TV commercial

Yeah, I've seen that commercial a couple of times lately. They used to play
before school time last year. Where I'm from though it advertises an office
supply store called Staples. I pointed it out to my SO last night. She said no
way until she saw the tailights of the square! I never posted anything before
because I also thought it had been covered. Neat commercial.

Mike
'66 Variant
'72 Squaresack-o-dung