[T3] WTB: set of Riveria or EMPI 8-spoke wheels

I'm looking for a set of Riveria or EMPI 8-spoke wheels...maybe you have a
set sitting in your shed collecting dust now that you've purchased the
Flat-4 BRMs or found a full set of EMPI Sprint Stars :-)  I know I can buy
them new, but I thought I'd try to find a used set first.  They must be in
good condition (straight & round).  I have many VW parts I can offer as
trades (type I & III stuff, including pre-61 turn signals and taillights,
late model type III body panels, 69 FI brains, etc.).

Please contact Doug at:

douglas_brashear@mail.amsinc.com
or
dougntess@earthlink.net