[T3] Ghia in Glitter Gulch

Seen in the classified ads of the newspaper from Las Vegas
("Basking in the reflected glory of Pahrump"), Nevada:

              VW '65 Type 3 Ghia
              Reduced.  $1000 OBO.
              (702) 696-1863

If you want the vehicle for half price, here's what you do.
Send me $500 and I will go to Vegas and bet it on a spin of
the roulette wheel.  If I win, I will buy the Ghia for you.

If I lose, well, just keep sending me envelopes with $500 until
I win.

Best....

Phil
dillard@suu.edu