[T3] Early rims for sale

Hi.  I was at a swap meet last night and a guy there had a set of 4 early
(61-63) 5-lug, 4-slotted Type 3 rims.   If anyone is looking for a set, let
me know and I can pass on his phone # to you.  They are in Phoenix, AZ but
could probably be shipped.  They were straight but needed paint and were
$25/each obo.  Hubcaps may be included, I do not know.

I also have a set of 4 64-65 "smooth" 5-lug rims myself, $25 each including
hubcaps and trim rings.

A local guy also had me put his Notch for sale on my web site, check it out
if you are looking for a completed Notch.  It is a Baby Blue '64 push-button
dash model.

Regards,
Everett Barnes
everettb@prodigy.net