[T3] FS: Grandmama (in Seattle)

Grandmama for Sale
$1300 or make your best offer

Check out:
http://members.tripod.com/~andrewgoh/

My fiancee and I are currently driving three cars.  I am getting married and I
have to give up driving my VW 1971 Type-3 Fastback and halt my dreams of
restoring her to her full glory some day.  The first owner was an elderly lady
who bought her in 1972.  This is a West Coast car and you will see that the
body is in great condition (no salt on the winter roads!)  I fell in love with
her two years ago and she came into my possession in Seattle.  My friends have
affectionately nicknamed her 'Grandmama'.

      Original red body with no rust (paint needs rubbing out)
      White original interior, no tears
      Stock rubbers with chrome trim (not the Cal-look)
      Front hood bra (bought a few months ago)
      Chrome in great condition, no rust (bumpers, headlights, etc)
      Original stock 1600 fuel injection air-cooled engine
      Original stock automatic 3-speed transmission
      New tires (less than 1 year old), including spare tire/wheel and 2 sets
of
      brand new winter chains (i.e. all 4 tires)
      New injectors (installed two months ago)
      New ignition wires
      New distributor cap, rotor and condenser
      New starter (installed less than 1 year ago)
      New generator brushers
      New original stock German muffler (installed two months ago)
      New shock adbsorbers installed two months ago
      Restored brakes with new wheel cylinders (1-1/2 year ago)
      Working windshield wipers
      Working original Sapphire radio
      Working fresh air fan
      Excellent heat
      All headlights, turn signal, taillights, interior light and dash
instrument lights work
      All signal and tailight lense work
      All glass in great condition, no cracks
      No leaks on all the rubber seals

 Also included:

      Complete spare set of dash instruments (speedo, fuel gauge and clock)
      Spare bottom body chrome strips
      Spare steering wheel
      Chilton's Type-3 manual
      Haynes Type-3 manual
      Haynes Body and Repair manual
      2 sets of fuel door cable and assembly brackets
      Chrome door vent shades (not installed yet)

Passed emissions last year, not required for renewals of tabs this year in
Washington

andrewgoh@aol.com
Tel: 425-814-3013 / 828-8852 (Kirkland)