Subject:  1/ 2: type3-d Digest V98 #236
Author:  type3@vwtype3.org (type3-d-request@vwtype3.org) at DADEINT
Date:    8/21/98 2:08 AM

type3-d Digest                Volume 98 : Issue 236

Today's Topics:
  Re: Lemme see 'em! (was "[T3] Notch   [ Douglas_Brashear@mail.amsinc.com
  ]
  Re: Lemme see 'em! (was "[T3] Notch   [ Greg Merritt <gregm@vwtype3.org>
  ]
  Re: [T3] Notch work                   [ "Everett" <everettb@prodigy.net>
  ]
  RE: [T3] seeking info                 [ "Dragonyte"
  <Dragonyte@amaonline.co ]
  RE: Lemme see 'em! (was "[T3] Notch   [ "Erkson, Toby"
  <toby.erkson@intel.c ]
  RE: [T3] Notch work                   [ "Erkson, Toby"
  <toby.erkson@intel.c ]
  Re: [T3] Notch work - repost          [ "Everett" <everettb@prodigy.net>
  ]
  [T3] Notch                            [ Brian and Shannon
  <zoofye@micron.ne ]
  [T3] Im back                          [ "Park, Keith J (CRD)"
  <parkkj@exc01 ]
  Re: [T3] Notch                        [ "Everett" <everettb@prodigy.net>
  ]
  [T3] Pic of the 'ratty' pack          [ Brian and Shannon
  <zoofye@micron.ne ]
  [T3] How about another transplant...  [ noddaz@juno.com (scott a keck) ]
  RE: [T3] wabaWaBawaaBBawabA           [ Bonedaddy
  <allistair@worldnet.att.n ]
  [T3] Vert notch                       [ Type3Tommy@aol.com ]
  [T3] Engine for a Fastback            [ greg gullion <gullion@usac.net> ]
  [T3] Fw: Great people on this site    [ "The House's" <shouse@sprint.ca>
  ]
  Re: [T3] My trip                      [ "Dave Hall"
  <dave@hallvw.clara.co.u ]
  Re: [T3] Distributors, Mech/Vac Adva  [ "Dave Hall"
  <dave@hallvw.clara.co.u ]