[T3] Type 3 front torsion arm replacement and bushes/needle bearings

Hi,
   My front end is riding on the bump stops and there is no spring
when the front is pushed down, but when you pull up on the bubper bar
the front end seems to stay at that height until you push it down, I'm
pretty sure its the torsion bars, could it be anything else.

Also if the  needle bearings need to be replaced are there now
replacement urathane bushes that replace the needle bearings and do
they require any special fitting into the axle beam. And taking out
the old bushes do you need special tools.

Thankyou

	Thomas