[T3] temp move to Virginia or DC area?

hello all type 3ers!
mike shaffer here and my new job has not transfered me to Pheonix like they
told me but to Sterling Virginia. well I dont know any one out thereand will
be driving my 64 notch. please let me know if any of us are out there, so that
if I need any help or just some one to talk with about our cars. I will be
leaving from Colorado springs on thursday the 27th of aug. my first stop will
be in springfield missouri, then the next stop will be in chilochothy ohio and
from there to Sterling. so if you would like for me to stop and say hello
along the way, jet me know and maybe we can set something up. talk at you
later.

mike shaffer
63 1500 standard notch
64 1500s sunroof notch