RE: [T3] Camping attachment-rear seat can do what??

The is someone on this list who has one.  I forget their name and can't find
it
in my saved messages but I did offer to buy it if it was for sale.  I want
make a set as well and have them available to the Type III public -- I'm
surprised that more T3s didn't come with them!  I know if my parents knew
about
it they would've had it installed since my family did a lot of camping when
we
were younger.

If you are still out there, we're still wondering and wanting!  Take some
detailed measurements, detailed photographs and drawings...I'm sure there is
someone on this list who has metal working tools to produce a working copy.
know of someone who may do it if I can get him good plans.
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member