[T3] Camping attachment-rear seat can do what??

Greetings and salutations fellow vdubber's,

As has many on this list, I too, gawked and drooled over
Everett's well done web site+ADs- and now I come up with this
question/proposal. Perhaps there is a member of this list,
who, through the luck of odds, possesses this accessory called
the 'camping attachment'. My question naturally would be
'is there one for sale', but I believe wishful thinking is the
answer+ADs- so I propose that perhaps someone in possession
of this part could enlighten us as to how it works, if it
is readily transferable, if perchance one stumbles across
it at ones favorite boneyard, and any other particularities
you may consider interesting to the list.

My hope is  to obtain some good information, as to be able
to manufacture or obtain a set of these wonderful sounding
hinges as fishing would not be the same if they where in my
possession.

Thank you for your time,

......///    Rick Fluck    +AFwAXABc-......
  http://www.srv.net/+AH4-rfluck ..........Now that you've judged me,
http://www.controlvisioninc.com ...just think what our diversity
         E-mail me back at: ................can do as a team.
......+AFwAXA-   rfluck+AEA-srv.net   //......

71' Campmobile
72' Squareback
Idaho Falls, Id (112 1 W, 43 29 N)