Re: [T3] recycling a '71 Squareback

For a tax write-off, there might be organizations in your area that will
haul it off (running or not) and give you a letter for a charitable tax
deduction.  I had a junk Chevette hauled away by the Kidney Foundation.

This way your T3 can still serve a  *final*  purpose.  :)

Bill Clark
'72 Square
'69 Beetle