[T3] I'm back (for a little while) and VW Trends

Hey everybody!!!! The doc says that the surgery went well. Had the surgery
friday and went back to the doc on monday and he tells me that I am healing
better than he had ever seen before. (Ya'll will never know how much I
appreciate everyone). But, I have to go back on September 18th and get the
right eye worked on. I refuse to unsubscribe from the list!!!!!! I am going
to have my wife read them to me. (I think I'm addicted........Can this be
Toby???) ALL of your thoughts and prayers are appreciated!!!!! Ya'll are the
best!!!!!!!

Now, did anyone see the '67 Squareback in VW Trends? Does it belong to
anyone here?????

Jerry Morris
72 Squareback
69 Squareback