[T3] I've lost a name and address

Help, I 'm a big fat bonehead... I have a new computer and didn't think
to load old saved messages into the new machine. Subsequently I lost the
name and mailing address for the lady waiting for her <FONT COLOR="#FF0000">Radio
bracket</FONT>.&nbsp; I am completely embarressed...but I have the package
just waiting to send.&nbsp; Please contact me ASAP and it will be in the
mail today!

<P>Brian Fye</HTML>