[T3] For Sale-68 Squareback

Well, it has all come to a head in my household and either my car goes
or my wife.   It was not an easy decision.  Many of you have read the
various ailments of my car.  It is now running very good.  Not great but
very good.  This is the ad I will place in two weeks.

VW 68 Squareback. 1600, dual Solex carbs,  runs very good.   New
interior.  New paint.  New rubber seals in doors and all windows.
Straight body/No rust.  Needs some int/ext trim pieces. Still have
original CA black plates. $2200.00  (760) 630-7786.

It does have minor rust through in the battery area: two holes about the
size of a quarter.  No danger of battery falling through.  I have new
door panels and new headliner that need to be installed.  The tires have
plaenty of life left in them.  SOme electrical work needs to be done
regarding the turn signals.  I am a complete idiot regarding anything
electrical.   My feeling is it is some sort of ground problem.  ALL the
lights work however, and the generator puts out 13-14 volts.   It
doesn't need much to be a nice daily driver.
As I mentioned above the cars runs very good.  There is a slight
hesitation just off of idle but it pulls hard and runs cool.

I don;t want to sell it.  But I'm giving you people first shot at the
deal.  Any intersted party should call my work number:
714-246-8239 or email me at Gurrola_J@BLS.GOV

Jaime.