Re: [T3] Dual Carburetors

> Now, the first thing Muir says to do for synching the carbs is to pull off
> the linkage arm to the right carb. He says this will be easy,

Mike...  Solexes (which Muir was probably referencing) are easy to do just
because you can pull off the linkages for adjustment.  It ain't that way with
the Webers.  You will need to get a small open end wrench (8mm?) and unscrew
the linkages.  You will note that they have opposite thread patterns on the
two ends.  That will confuse you for a while until you get used to it.

I have the paperwork that came with my Weber ICT-34s...it identifies the various
parts and gives step by step instructions for tuning (the procedure, by the way,
is somewhat different for the ones you cited for Solexes.

If you want a copy of this paperwork, send me your snail mail address and I will
send these out on the next mule train leaving Utah.

Phil
dillard@suu.edu