[T3] Brake adjustment or bad MC

Ok sometimes when I drive my car or sitting in the driveway the brake pedal
fades but when pumped several times it stays and pressure is good. Now I now
that should say the MC is bad or is that the brakes need adjusting as which
I'm going to do to make sure. I guess I'm trying to ask is there any way to
know if its one or the other or just check it all to make sure everything is
ok.
Thanks Ryan

1970 Fastback, 1971 Torino, 1971 F-100, 1972 Montego, 1977 Hornet Sportabout,
1978 New Yorker. E-mail: Super70ty@aol.com
homepage: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9027
Memeber: Fairlane Club of Amercia, American Station Wagons Owners Assocation
and AMO.