[T3] So Cal VW Shows

There's a few fun happenings in Ts Heaven........err So Cal this weekend.

The first one is Saturday at the Deer Springs Winery in Escondido CA (northern
San Diego county) at Deer Springs Road and I15.  Head east and you'll find it.
I've never been to this show before, but it's put on by Strictly Vintage II's
and from what their web page shows about it, it looks like a blast.  We'll be
there......starts 9am Saturday (show, swap, fun)

Sunday is the Jamboree at the Orange County Fair Grounds (55 and 405
freeways).  I havent ever been to this one either and I'm a bit skeptical, but
I havent seen a Bikini contest in a while so I cant pass this one up either
(NOT!!)  Oh well, if ya dont like, dont watch.  But we'll be there too (sunday
10am)

At both shows we'll be in our primer gray and and Shantung yellow (margarine
yellow) 1971 Notchback. (it's lower than you thought a Notch could be too)
One if us (me or Katie) will prolly have a tacky hawaiian shirt on and maybe a
lifeguard style straw hat with Empi shoe laces holding them around our chins.
I always have a teal, purple and grey camera bag with me too so if you see us,
COME OVER AND SAY HI!!!!!!  we have yet to meet any T3 list members at shows
(except for Everett, but that was pre planned)  Hopefully we'll see some of
you.

Also <sticking tongue out at all you naysayers>  we put the 135's up front on
the notch and the ride isnt any worse (it was already lowered to the ride's
rough as it is) and it doesnt rub any more.  we can make U-turns for days now.
We're gonna tackle the shocks (front and rear) next.

Matt
71 Square
71 Notch

Matt & Katie