[T3] Owners manual

I picked up a NOS 61 - 65 1500s "Instruction Manual" at the Columbus OH
show. Is this the original manual that would be included in the car or
is this some reprint that a person could order from the dealer. I would
have thought that the manual included with the car would have only had
the year that the car was made on the cover instead of 61 -65. The date
on the manual on the inside cover says "copywright 1966". Any help would
be apreciated.

Dana Hall
65 Notch Sunroof
77 Beetle