RE: [T3] Charcoal Fuel Filter

What happened in my (carbed) situation was the car acted like it ran out of
gas.
 When I opened the gas cap I would hear air rush in and she'd drive fine
again.

Jim, my baby has some metal lines in the trunk and, of course, the line
traveling down the left side underbody.  There are some lines in the trunk
that
are a clear plastic.
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member