[T3] Sport options

At a local show recently, a piece of VW dealer literature caught my eye.
It was a booklet dated '72 and covering the Type 3 line. On the cover
was a photo of a Fastback with what appeared to be a special sport
package -- a big TYPE 3 legend embedded in three white racing stripes on
the rocker panel and lower door and 5-lug wheels, *small* pattern, sorta
Porsche style, but not the same. On an inside page was an illustration
showing the Fast had front and rear disc brakes and some other goodies.

Anybody ever seen one of these cars? I'd love to get hold of those
wheels and brakes.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KGhia 1600 (stock wheels, front discs only!)

.s